Shimano J04C Disc Brake Pads
- Free worldwide shipping, Above US$ 30
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Shimano J04C Metal Ice-Tec Disc Brake Pads
Keep your Shimano XTR or XT brakes running smoothly with the Shimano XTR/XT (J04C) Metallic Disc Brake Pad. Made with a steel base and featuring Shimano's trademark cooling fins, these pads reinvigorate your braking system for confident stopping power and modulation. Compared to organic pads, metallic pads brake better at high heats, so they'll stay responsive through long, sketchy descents. They also last longer, though the added reliability comes the cost of less initial bite and a bit of extra noise. Each package contains pads, retaining clip, and spring needed to replace the pads on one brake caliper.
- Stainless Steel Base Plate
- Aluminum Ice-Tech Cooling Fins
- Metallic Pad Material for maximum stopping power and long life
- One package contains pads, spring and retaining clip for one brake caliper. You will need to buy two pad sets for a whole bike.
BR-M9000, BR-M9020, BR-M987, BR-M985, BR-M8100, BR-M8000, BR-M785, BR-M7100, BR-M7000, BR-M675, BR-M666, BR-M6100, BR-M6000, BR-M615, BR-S700, BR-RS785, BR-R785