GIANT SCR 2 MTB
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Free worldwide shipping, Above US$ 30
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Giant SCR 2 Road Bike
Step into the world of road riding with this smooth, quick and comfortable aluminum road bike. From city commutes to training rides, it’s the perfect entry into the road riding life.
- Built with a lightweight ALUXX aluminum frame that’s designed for a quick, agile feel on the road, the SCR is a great choice for a fitness plan or riding to work every day.
- The stiff, lightweight chassis and sharp-handling geometry are balanced out by the D-Fuse seatpost, which absorbs road shocks and vibrations to give you a smoother ride.
- The frame includes integrated mounts for fenders or racks, so you can easily carry your essentials and customize the bike for your own individual road riding style.
- Sizes: XS, S, M, L
- Colors: Metallic Navy, Dusty Blue
- Frame: ALUXX-Grade Aluminum
- Fork: alloy, OverDrive steerer
- Shock: N/A
- Handlebar: alloy drop, 31.8
- Stem: alloy, 31.8
- Seatpost: Giant D-Fuse, alloy
- Saddle: Selle Royal
- Pedals: N/A
- Shifters: Shimano Claris
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Claris
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Claris
- Brakes: Tektro TK-B177
- Brake Levers: Shimano Claris
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG50, 11x28
- Chain: KMC Z72
- Crankset: Pro-Wheel, 34/50
- Bottom Bracket: cartridge
- Rims: alloy
- Hubs: sealed bearing
- Spokes: stainless
- Tires: Giant S-R4, front and rear specific, 700x25c
- Weight: The most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All our bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.