GIANT Defy Advanced Pro 1 MTB
- Free worldwide shipping, Above US$ 30
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Gaint Defy Advanced Pro 1 Road Bike
Go longer, go faster, and smooth out rough roads with a frameset and integrated components that are engineered for compliance. From gran fondos to epic solo rides, this lightweight composite bike is everything you need for your most challenging days.
- With the perfect blend of stiffness and compliance, Defy Advanced Pro delivers a smooth, fast ride quality even on rough roads.
- Its innovative technologies include a D-Fuse composite seatpost and Contact SLR D-Fuse composite handlebar.
- These integrated cockpit components work as a system to add compliance and reduce road shocks and vibrations.
- The Advanced-grade composite frame is also integrated for disc brakes, with flat-mount disc brake tabs and 12mm front and rear thru-axles, plus clearance for high-volume tires up to 35mm.
- The oversized and tapered OverDrive 2 steerer tube boosts cornering precision, while the MegaDrive downtube and PowerCore bottom bracket deliver precise handling and class-leading pedaling efficiency.
- Sizes: XS, S, M, L,
- Colors: Chameleon Neptune/Black
- Frame: Advanced-Grade Composite, disc
- Fork: Advanced-Grade Composite, full-composite OverDrive 2 steerer, disc
- Shock: N/A
- Handlebar: Giant Contact SLR D-Fuse
- Stem: Giant Contact SL
- Seatpost: Giant D-Fuse SLR, composite
- Saddle: Contact Fleet SL
- Pedals: N/A
- Shifters: SRAM Force eTap AXS
- Front Derailleur: SRAM Force eTap AXS
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM Force eTap AXS
- Brakes: SRAM Force eTap AXS hydraulic
- Brake Levers: SRAM Force eTap AXS hydraulic
- Cassette: SRAM Force, 12-speed, 10x33
- Chain: SRAM Force D1
- Crankset: SRAM Force D1 DUB, 33/46
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB, press fit
- Rims: Giant SLR-1 42 Carbon Disc WheelSystem
- Hubs:Giant SLR-1 42 Carbon Disc WheelSystem, 12mm thru-axle
- Spokes: Giant SLR-1 42 Carbon Disc WheelSystem
- Tires: Giant Gavia Fondo 1, tubeless, 700x32c, folding
- Extras: RideSense Bluetooth, computer mount, tubeless prepared
- Weight: The most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All our bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.